Canada Immigration Consultants
Canada is one of the most popular choices for immigrants from Pakistan. The reasons for this are not hard to find. Canada offers the best combination of urban efficiency with a laid back rural lifestyle. It is a country where you can get both professional growth as well as work –life balance and ensure quality healthcare and education for all in your family. Immigration to Canada can provide you with the following benefits. Our Canada immigration consultant can help you realize your dream of migrating to Canada in the smoothest possible way
Why Should You Immigrate to Canada?
- Immigration to Canada enables you to live, work and study anywhere in Canada.
- You can earn in Canadian dollars which is one of the strongest currencies in the world.
- You can get a Canadian citizenship within three years of completing your immigration process with a qualified Canada immigration consultant.
- You and your family get affordable universal healthcare benefits
- You can get free education for your children up to university level as well as a number of scholarship options for university level education as well
- Number of job opportunities in various industries such as medical, teaching, IT, hospitality, manufacturing and others.
- Canada has the easiest immigration process in the world and the right immigration consultant can expedite the process
- It is possible to take your entire family including parents with you, when you immigrate to Canada
- Canada PR holders are eligible for unemployment benefits and are protected under the Canadian law
How to Immigrate to Canada?
Canada Immigration Process can be through many different paths, which will depend on your educational and professional background as well as your personal preferences. The sheer number of paths available makes it confusing and the services of a really good immigration consultant can be vital in your successful migration. At a broad level, the paths that are available to migrate to Canada can be illustrated as follows
- Canada follows a multi-faceted system for immigration into the country. Skilled as well as semi-skilled and agricultural workers are welcomed by the Canadian federal and provincial governments.
- The most popular avenue for immigration to Canada is the Express Entry stream which works on a points based system
- Other pathways for immigration to Canada are work-permit visa, which allows its holder to work in Canada for a limited amount of time. A person can choose to extend a work permit and apply for permanent residence without living the country
- Quebec, which is an autonomous region within Canada has its own immigration stream that one can apply for
- Another excellent method for immigrating to Canada is to enter the country as a student and then gain experience in a Canadian company and gain extra points to migrate through the Express Entry
Canada Immigration Services Provided by us
We provide services for every stage of your Canada migration process. The Canada immigration services provided by us at various stages are outlined below
- Our expert consultants will guide you in preparing your documents
- We will review all your documents to make sure everything is in order
- We will advise you on the best methods for describing your work experience and assist you with the correct work experience from the MOC
- Advise and assist you on the process for obtaining Police clearance certificate and medical certificate as and when required by the IRCC
- Advise you on the status of your Canada immigration application on a regular basis
Q). What is the process for immigrating to Canada?
A). There are more than 60 different methods for immigrating to Canada based on your academic and professional background. The process differs for each category. You can browse our website for more details or get in touch for a free consultation
Q). How many points are needed for migrating to Canada?
A). The Canada Express Entry System assigns points to each applicant based on their educational and professional qualifications. The IRCC conducts a draw periodically from time to time for the applicants from the Express Entry pool and issues an Invitation to Apply to people who get more than a certain number of points. The actual number of points are decided arbitrarily by the IRCC and are not fixed but mostly people who have points above 470 can be sure of getting an ITA
Q). Can I go to Canada without a job offer?
A). Some immigration pathways to Canada such as the Canada Express Entry program as well as some of the Provincial Nominee programs will allow you to immigrate to Canada without an existing job offer provided you get the required number of points. However as having an existing job offer can increase your chances it is better to work on getting a job offer before you apply. Visit us for a free consultation to know more about strategies to get a job before you appl